We set ourselves the goal of growing our own organic SEO traffic (shocker, right) by only trying to use a very specific blog content strategy that we knew our target audience of eCommerce managers were searching for help on.
We had heavily neglected our own SEO performance as we were incredibly busy growing clients’ SEO revenues, but it came to a time where we realised we had to practice what we preach on ourselves and try and acquire more new business through our own site.
Our strategy focused on ideating blog content titles that were specific to individual CMS’ that we work on, with common problems we identified as were worked with clients. Every team member was assigned a specific CMS to write content about so we could churn out more content in a short period of time early in March 2020.
Our strategy was:
- Optimise our conversion points, including CTA buttons & enquiry form
- Create 3-4 very niche and specific blogs about our CMS’ specialities such as Shopify, Magento & WooCommerce
- Optimised the internal linking to core service pages that we expanded out to target more of the services we offer
- Built backlinks to the NOVOS site by getting involved with SEO & eCommerce publications including The Drum
Antonio Wedral, Founder
- 828% increase in SEO new users YoY
- 3x more keyword rankings than before blog content
- 315% increase in SEO new users compared to previous quarter
- 1300% growth in SEO new users to the blog only compared YoY
We're eCommerce specialists for a reason, get in touch with us today and find out more.