How it works.
How do we achieve growth?
Typically it will be very tailored for you, our client, but we always work with a holistic approach between technical SEO & content with the following structure:
Month 1: Strategy
SEO technical strategy & plan
- We identify opportunities to improve the technical set up of the site. This audit covers the following:
- UX and Mobile
- Content audit
- Site Speed
- We will undertake a content gap analysis vs your key SEO competitors providing actionable recommendations to close the keyword gap through content, which works together with technical SEO.
- Presentation deck with recommendations and supporting context (we don’t do 50 page word documents that you’ll never read)
- Spreadsheet with our clear, personalised action plan, prioritised based on impact and effort. This will also be allocated between us, your internal team and any third party providers you use e.g. developers.
Ongoing SEO support
- Working with your developers and/or in house team to implement our recommendations onsite
- We can also implement most recommendations using plugins and apps if you’re on a robust SEO platform like shopify or magento.
- One of the reasons we love eCommerce sites is how dynamic they are, however, with this dynamic-style build it causes lots of change that can impact your SEO which is why we also do regular audits to ensure nothing breaks or impacts performance.
- We keep reporting simple. We create a data dashboard with your core KPIs then offer more details where and when needed on an ad-hoc basis e.g. a summary slide for an investor presentation, end of month necessary figures, keyword rankings and more.
Content training & writing
- Already have trusted writers? Great, we can provide training and education about how to write for Google focusing on
- Voice search optimisation
- Rich snippet optimisation
- With a primary focus on how to engage mobile readers.
- Don’t have a writer? We’re still here to help, as our team would absolutely love to write for you and help you rise through the Google rankings faster than you can imagine! Find out more here.
- We also consult on how to promote this SEO content through social media – again with a key focus on growing your SEO traffic and brand awareness through social. Beyond TV, social media is the best channel for brand and content discovery for users & Google.
We don’t offer link building. We can provide the following offsite services:
- Audits on your backlinks with recommendations to disavow
- Provide you with a coverage gap analysis vs key competitors
- Mentions that can be turned to links
- Education to a PR / Campaign manager on how to boost off site coverage for SEO