As a result of our SEO strategy & ongoing consultancy the site saw a 30% increase in organic traffic to transactional pages, resulting in an increase in revenue of 47% (not including subscriptions).
Core growth areas
- 237% YoY increase to “puppy” related product & category pages, resulting in 233% increase in revenue from these key pages (not including subscriptions)
- 1607% increase in organic sessions to “puppy” related blog posts – improving top of funnel acquisition
- 322% increase to “dry food”related product & category pages resulting in a 628% increase in revenue (not including subscriptions)
- 129% increase in organic sessions to supplement transactional pages, results in an 195% increase in organic revenue.
- Over 15 blog posts created to support the transactional pages and build top of funnel content.
Becoming the experts on dog wellness
Based on our technical & content strategy work, organic traffic being driven to the blog increase of 43% YoY.
We can see that Pooch & Mutt used to be significantly behind some key competitors in terms of organic visibility. Since we started working with Pooch & Mutt in January 2022, their visibility has seen sustained growth, gaining market share from competitors and catching up to market leaders.
Through our Digital PR strategy, targeting high authority & relevant publications we have seen the number of referring domains to the site increase by 64%, helping the site to rank more competitively for keywords of interest, in addition to more overall keywords.
The number of keywords ranking in the top 10 positions has over tripled since we started work with Pooch & Mutt, driving real business growth.