Aldgate, London (or remote)
£20,000 - £30,000 pa + benefits DOE
You will report directly to the SEO Manager to help service our clients. The role will be a mix of an SEO consultant and an Account Strategist. You will support the SEO Manager to manage 6 clients’ accounts and answer any SEO-related queries the client has as well as presenting your ideas directly to the client.
- Reviewing data analytics to ensure clients are growing in line with expectations. You will also work with the SEO Manager to ensure the team are working in line with the strategy
- Project owner: You will need a good level of project management skills to manage many clients and ensure their expectations are being exceeded
- Communicator: You will be responsible for communicating your work to clients & building a rapport with them
- Be an expert: Clients will come to you with any SEO related queries they may have across technical, content and Digital PR. You can leverage the knowledge of the wider team to answer these queries
Skills & Experience
- 2 years minimum experience agency side, ideally with evidence of working directly with an eCommerce brand
- Good understanding of SEO strategy and how technical, content and digital PR work, and examples of how your work has positively impacted a client’s SEO performance.
- Strong project management experience of juggling multiple workflows
- Excellent communication skills and ability to ‘dilute’ SEO jargon to generalist marketers
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google documents
- Agency experience and understanding of what delivering a service involves
- Personable with a high level of communication skills to build relationships with clients
Experience working with Google Analytics and Search Console
"The agency strives to be a vehicle for the growth of its clients and the personal growth of the team"
This is our core value which separates us from competitors who overcomplicate SEO. We aim to simplify processes and functioning of the company meaning no 100-page docs or SEO jargon for the clients.
Transparency & Honesty
Honesty is when you reveal the truth you feel needs to be known. Transparency is when others can see for themselves the truths they feel they need to know. Our clients trust us and we trust our team. We share the company's performance openly with the team, encouraging them to question the management.
There are over 25000 digital agencies in the UK and SEO is a saturated market but what sets us apart is our specialist approach - we do only eCommerce SEO - we’re specialists within a specialism. How can anyone do seo ecom better than us if that's all we do?'
Stand out & be different
Why blend in when you can stand out? Team NOVOS is not afraid to experiment, innovate and create - we don't copy trends, we set them. Most importantly, we are never afraid to admit mistakes and fail - that's how we learn.
Never stop growing
In the digital age, if you're not growing, you're standing still. We don't confine our knowledge and skill development to our niche, SEO. Learning from other industries gives us a fresh perspective and helps us become better business (not just SEO) consultants for our clients. We also pay for advanced, specialist training courses for our team.
In SEO, you can never guarantee results but we can guarantee the best service of any SEO agency. Weekly calls, meetings, visiting clients and taking an active interest in the business growth of our clients assures our genuine contribution beyond SEO
Job with Benefits @ NOVOS
We value our team's happiness more than its performance so we use 'Happiness Index' to ensure that the issues affecting the mental wellbeing of our team are fixed
Besides an excellent health insurance plan, we offer free virtual Yoga, membership of meditation apps, and workout classes to our team and encourage discussions around health
Our office model that combines work-from-home with in-house work out of luxurious co-working spaces is so flexible & unique that it has been featured in the BBC
We want to see you grow with us so we allocate budgets for professional training and skill development courses besides organizing in-house training sessions
We power you with the best laptops/screens or anything else that you may need to work comfortably from wherever you are
Although we only ask you to come to the office only twice a week (when possible), we do have a 'bike to work' scheme that makes your commute green
We sure know how to have fun at NOVOS! Our culture committee plans fantastic events like company dinners at fancy restaurants, day outs and much more**
From sofas to cakes - enjoy online shopping with attractive discounts from our clients and associates exclusively for team NOVOS
We're eCommerce specialists for a reason, get in touch with us today and find out more.