Digital PR Strategist
Location: Hybrid WFH and minimum office commitment of your choice in London Bridge
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 pa + benefits DOE
Working At NOVOS
NOVOS is a fast-growing employee-owned agency specialising in eCommerce SEO working with ambitious brands aiming to disrupt their respective industries. We have a data-led approach to all of our work, from PR campaigns to SEO strategy. NOVOS has won multiple awards for work and cultural aspects over the last 4 years since the company was founded. We work with clients that range from Not on the High street and Swyft Home, to many other exciting up and coming brands.
What you’ll be doing:
You will report directly to the Digital PR Manager to help deliver commercial growth for clients through Digital PR. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your skills, work with exciting brands and explore your creativity by working on digital PR campaigns with our Digital PR Manager for our fast-growing agency to help brands grow their SEO revenues.
- Campaign support: Support on Digital PR campaigns from beginning to end for clients. Working closely with internal and external teams, you will deliver on key tasks from ideation through to outreaching a campaign.
- Data-Driven Creativity: Supporting the team as we aim to deliver industry leading data driven creativity. You will work closely with our data team to flesh out ideas and ensure we are using the right data to tell compelling stories.
- Be Creative: You should be familiar with the creative process – arranging brainstorms and bringing ideas of your own, being proactive in developing your campaign knowledge, and being able to write an engaging email will definitely be useful!
- Become an SEO Pro: Learn and understand the fundamentals of SEO, & make sure every campaign you work on is driven by the desire for SEO success.
- Proactive Success: Actively work with the Digital PR team to seek out online editorial opportunities, assist in quarterly planning, strategy and monitoring online PR campaigns.
Skills & experience preferred
- 1-2 years experience in an ideally agency-side digital PR role, open to both SEO agency experience, PR agencies or in-house PR or even university work experience. It’s not the length of time important to us, it’s your mentality & desire to learn to step out of your comfort zone
- Proven experience of placing coverage using a range of methods and working end-to-end on PR campaigns.
- Self-motivator, and the ability to work independently on tasks
- Experience in contributing to client/stakeholder meetings
- Strong project management skills, can juggle multiple projects calmly at once without missing a deadline
- Ability to organise priorities & meet deadlines and work independently
- Experience in using SEO tools & software is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of SEO basics, and how links contribute to SEO is preferable but not essential
- Strong writing skills – you know how to write a good press release and get people interested
- Creative and hungry to learn – we love consuming content and seeing all the amazing PR campaigns in the press from our industry!
- Be proactive: don’t wait to be told what to do, tell us what we need to do
Benefits of working at NOVOS
We’re a hardworking bunch at NOVOS but fully believe in a healthy work-life balance, which is why we offer so many amazing perks and benefits, including:
- Financial Rewards: Quarterly bonuses paid based on hitting your individual KPIs, annual pay reviews, pension, referral and upsell bonuses.
- Personal Growth: Monthly budgets are allocated to the team, ranging from £200 – £400 which the leadership allocates to training & support for the team, personal training budgets are encouraged to be spent! Quarterly reviews with a high emphasis on development and progression.
- Culture: Monthly budgets are also allocated to team events, drinks, and lunches managed by our culture club.
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours that fit you and only one compulsory day in the office per month for team-building purposes
- Added benefits: Unlimited holiday leave, 2x PT sessions a month, 2 x yoga sessions a month, cycle scheme, access to mental health support & more
- Christmas: 2 weeks off at Christmas, no deduction from holiday allowance!
- Discounts: We work with some of the best retail brands around the world and they give us a staff discount code which you can use.
"The agency strives to be a vehicle for the growth of its clients and the personal growth of the team"
This is our core value which separates us from competitors who overcomplicate SEO. We aim to simplify processes and functioning of the company meaning no 100-page docs or SEO jargon for the clients.
Transparency & Honesty
Honesty is when you reveal the truth you feel needs to be known. Transparency is when others can see for themselves the truths they feel they need to know. Our clients trust us and we trust our team. We share the company's performance openly with the team, encouraging them to question the management.
There are over 25000 digital agencies in the UK and SEO is a saturated market but what sets us apart is our specialist approach - we do only eCommerce SEO - we’re specialists within a specialism. How can anyone do seo ecom better than us if that's all we do?'
Stand out & be different
Why blend in when you can stand out? Team NOVOS is not afraid to experiment, innovate and create - we don't copy trends, we set them. Most importantly, we are never afraid to admit mistakes and fail - that's how we learn.
Never stop growing
In the digital age, if you're not growing, you're standing still. We don't confine our knowledge and skill development to our niche, SEO. Learning from other industries gives us a fresh perspective and helps us become better business (not just SEO) consultants for our clients. We also pay for advanced, specialist training courses for our team.
In SEO, you can never guarantee results but we can guarantee the best service of any SEO agency. Weekly calls, meetings, visiting clients and taking an active interest in the business growth of our clients assures our genuine contribution beyond SEO
Job with Benefits @ NOVOS
A good work-life balance is essential for wellness so we encourage our team to take as much time off as they need without worrying about the number of vacation days
We value our team's happiness more than its performance so we use 'Happiness Index' to ensure that the issues affecting the mental wellbeing of our team are fixed
Besides an excellent health insurance plan, we offer free virtual Yoga, membership of meditation apps, and workout classes to our team and encourage discussions around health
Our office model that combines work-from-home with in-house work out of luxurious co-working spaces is so flexible & unique that it has been featured in the BBC
We want to see you grow with us so we allocate budgets for professional training and skill development courses besides organizing in-house training sessions
We power you with the best laptops/screens or anything else that you may need to work comfortably from wherever you are
Although we only ask you to come to the office only twice a week (when possible), we do have a 'bike to work' scheme that makes your commute green
We sure know how to have fun at NOVOS! Our culture committee plans fantastic events like company dinners at fancy restaurants, day outs and much more
From sofas to cakes - enjoy online shopping with attractive discounts from our clients and associates exclusively for team NOVOS
We're eCommerce specialists for a reason, get in touch with us today and find out more.