With more than 1 million eCommerce businesses choosing Shopify to power their stores, the platform is gaining popularity by the day thanks to its plug and play approach. However, Shopify’s limitations when it comes to SEO are also apparent.
Our head of SEO, Daniel Cartland, after optimising many Shopify stores, has authored this detailed guide that will help you navigate through all the SEO challenges that Shopify throws your way.
The guide covers everything you need to know about Shopify SEO including the following:
- Information architecture of a Shopify store
- How to do basic optimisation such as editing meta tags on Shopify
- Shopify’s filters, facets, and indexing that you need to know
- Crawling & indexing
- Controlling sitemaps in Shopify
- How to improve the speed of your Shopify website
- International SEO & hreflang
- Other FAQs
Go ahead and download the guide now!