Aldgate, London (Predominantly remote)
£30,000 – £35,000 pa + benefits DOE
Talent Acquisition Manager
Overall Job purpose
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for owning & implementing our full recruitment cycle.
We are looking for someone that can source, identify & evaluate the right talent to help us continue growing our agency & ultimately play a key role in building a strong employer brand for NOVOS to ensure we attract, hire & retain the most qualified employees. Ideally, you’ll have experience in various job interview formats including phone, video & in-person. If you can help us find the best talent & recruit faster & more effectively, we want you!
- Source candidates using various online channels (e.g. Recruiting platforms such as Indeed, and also Social Media)
- Create & update relevant job descriptions/ads
- Oversee the performance of job advertising
- Screen inbound job applications
- Conducting background checks
- Conducting screening + 2nd stage job interviews
- Craft offer & rejections emails/letters as well as issuing employment contracts
- Answer queries around compensation and benefits
- Work with our HR Lead Consultant to monitor key HR metrics including time-to-fill and time-to-hire
- Work with our HR Lead Consultant and legal teams to ensure we’re continually up-to-date with policies and best practice
- Collaborate with relevant department leads to identify future hiring needs (unintentional rhyming)
- Act as a consultant for new hires and help them onboard
Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience in an HR/Recruitment environment
- Highly organised
- Experience with sourcing new talent
- Experienced working in a growth-oriented team
- Ability to understand company vision & direction
- Highly personable & approachable
- An understanding of digital marketing roles and hierarchy
- CIPD accreditation – not a requirement but favourable
"The agency strives to be a vehicle for the growth of its clients and the personal growth of the team"
This is our core value which separates us from competitors who overcomplicate SEO. We aim to simplify processes and functioning of the company meaning no 100-page docs or SEO jargon for the clients.
Transparency & Honesty
Honesty is when you reveal the truth you feel needs to be known. Transparency is when others can see for themselves the truths they feel they need to know. Our clients trust us and we trust our team. We share the company's performance openly with the team, encouraging them to question the management.
There are over 25000 digital agencies in the UK and SEO is a saturated market but what sets us apart is our specialist approach - we do only eCommerce SEO - we’re specialists within a specialism. How can anyone do seo ecom better than us if that's all we do?'
Stand out & be different
Why blend in when you can stand out? Team NOVOS is not afraid to experiment, innovate and create - we don't copy trends, we set them. Most importantly, we are never afraid to admit mistakes and fail - that's how we learn.
Never stop growing
In the digital age, if you're not growing, you're standing still. We don't confine our knowledge and skill development to our niche, SEO. Learning from other industries gives us a fresh perspective and helps us become better business (not just SEO) consultants for our clients. We also pay for advanced, specialist training courses for our team.
In SEO, you can never guarantee results but we can guarantee the best service of any SEO agency. Weekly calls, meetings, visiting clients and taking an active interest in the business growth of our clients assures our genuine contribution beyond SEO
Job with Benefits @ NOVOS
A good work-life balance is essential for wellness so we encourage our team to take as much time off as they need without worrying about the number of vacation days
We value our team's happiness more than its performance so we use 'Happiness Index' to ensure that the issues affecting the mental wellbeing of our team are fixed
Besides an excellent health insurance plan, we offer free virtual Yoga, membership of meditation apps, and workout classes to our team and encourage discussions around health
Our office model that combines work-from-home with in-house work out of luxurious co-working spaces is so flexible & unique that it has been featured in the BBC
We want to see you grow with us so we allocate budgets for professional training and skill development courses besides organizing in-house training sessions
We power you with the best laptops/screens or anything else that you may need to work comfortably from wherever you are
Although we only ask you to come to the office only twice a week (when possible), we do have a 'bike to work' scheme that makes your commute green
We sure know how to have fun at NOVOS! Our culture committee plans fantastic events like company dinners at fancy restaurants, day outs and much more
From sofas to cakes - enjoy online shopping with attractive discounts from our clients and associates exclusively for team NOVOS
We're eCommerce specialists for a reason, get in touch with us today and find out more.