Aldgate, London (or remote)
£40,000 - £45000 pa + benefits DOE
Senior Project Manager
Overall Job purpose
- Technical competence and understanding of digital marketing and the role of SEO, especially for eCommerce businesses.
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to juggle projects showing the ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of projects at the same time and act as an ambassador of great Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent presentation, report writing Extremely adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets.
- Data analysis capabilities.
- Creative flair and innovative approach to work. Evidence of building internal processes to help scale the agency.
- Background in digital project management working on campaigns from initial briefing to delivery with proven experience of effectively managing large-scale projects from brief through to delivery.
- Experience in identifying business opportunities, building client relationships, and seeking new business.
- Experience with timesheets and understanding scoping retainers vs projects is essential.
- Around 1-2 years of agency experience is required, and digital marketing background would be a bonus.
- Experience with Harvest & ClickUp or similar time tracking and project management tools would be a bonus.
You will report to the Operations Director who will oversee the current project management processes. We are looking for someone ready to bring their career knowledge to the next level, create and improve processes, focus on improving our profitability which benefits th entire agency as we are an employee owned company. You will report back to the Senior Leadership Team and make the agency a better and more efficient way place to work.
You will work with a range of clients on several projects and must be adept at managing and building client relationships, and reporting on the status of projects to key stakeholders. You will also be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget to support the financial planning of the wider business.
Skills & Experience
- Overseeing and supporting Content and PR campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery in collaboration with strategists.
- Continuously assessing internal working methods and processes, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones.
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project.
- Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between relevant parties.
- Manage overall project scope and team capacity to ensure the team is delivering according to client expectations.
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status.
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
- Analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence.
- Working with multiple stakeholders to forecast internal resource and recruitment plans in line with sales growth
- Maintenance and monitoring of Harvest (our time tracking tool).
"The agency strives to be a vehicle for the growth of its clients and the personal growth of the team"
This is our core value which separates us from competitors who overcomplicate SEO. We aim to simplify processes and functioning of the company meaning no 100-page docs or SEO jargon for the clients.
Transparency & Honesty
Honesty is when you reveal the truth you feel needs to be known. Transparency is when others can see for themselves the truths they feel they need to know. Our clients trust us and we trust our team. We share the company's performance openly with the team, encouraging them to question the management.
There are over 25000 digital agencies in the UK and SEO is a saturated market but what sets us apart is our specialist approach - we do only eCommerce SEO - we’re specialists within a specialism. How can anyone do seo ecom better than us if that's all we do?'
Stand out & be different
Why blend in when you can stand out? Team NOVOS is not afraid to experiment, innovate and create - we don't copy trends, we set them. Most importantly, we are never afraid to admit mistakes and fail - that's how we learn.
Never stop growing
In the digital age, if you're not growing, you're standing still. We don't confine our knowledge and skill development to our niche, SEO. Learning from other industries gives us a fresh perspective and helps us become better business (not just SEO) consultants for our clients. We also pay for advanced, specialist training courses for our team.
In SEO, you can never guarantee results but we can guarantee the best service of any SEO agency. Weekly calls, meetings, visiting clients and taking an active interest in the business growth of our clients assures our genuine contribution beyond SEO
Job with Benefits @ NOVOS
A good work-life balance is essential for wellness so we encourage our team to take as much time off as they need without worrying about the number of vacation days
We value our team's happiness more than its performance so we use 'Happiness Index' to ensure that the issues affecting the mental wellbeing of our team are fixed
Besides an excellent health insurance plan, we offer free virtual Yoga, membership of meditation apps, and workout classes to our team and encourage discussions around health
Our office model that combines work-from-home with in-house work out of luxurious co-working spaces is so flexible & unique that it has been featured in the BBC
We want to see you grow with us so we allocate budgets for professional training and skill development courses besides organizing in-house training sessions
We power you with the best laptops/screens or anything else that you may need to work comfortably from wherever you are
Although we only ask you to come to the office only twice a week (when possible), we do have a 'bike to work' scheme that makes your commute green
We sure know how to have fun at NOVOS! Our culture committee plans fantastic events like company dinners at fancy restaurants, day outs and much more
From sofas to cakes - enjoy online shopping with attractive discounts from our clients and associates exclusively for team NOVOS
We're eCommerce specialists for a reason, get in touch with us today and find out more.