Aldgate, London (or remote)
£20,000 - £30,000 pa + benefits DOE
Digital PR Strategist
Overall Job purpose
You will report directly to the Digital PR Manager to help deliver commercial growth for clients through Digital PR. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your skills, work with exciting brands and explore your creativity by working on digital PR campaigns with our Digital PR Manager for our fast-growing agency to help brands grow their SEO revenues.
- Campaign owner: See PR campaigns from beginning to end for clients. Work closely with the internal and external teams for input and collaboration, and follow and create processes in the goal to create great PR campaigns.
- Data-Driven Creativity: Use tools to your advantage – from testing new ideas to finding new contacts.
- Be Creative: You should be familiar with the creative process – arranging brainstorms and bringing ideas of your own, being proactive in developing your campaign knowledge, and being able to write an engaging email will definitely be useful!
- Become an SEO Pro: Learn and understand the fundamentals of SEO, & make sure every campaign you work on is driven by the desire for SEO success.
- Proactive Success: Actively work with the Digital PR team to seek out online editorial opportunities, assist in quarterly planning, strategy and monitoring online PR campaigns.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years experience in an ideally agency-side digital PR role, open to both SEO agency experience, PR agencies or in-house PR. It’s not the length of time important to us, it’s your mentality & desire to learn to step out of your comfort zone
- Proven experience of placing coverage using a range of methods and working end-to-end on PR campaigns.
- Self-motivator, and the ability to work independently on tasks
- Experience in contributing to client/stakeholder meetings
- Strong project management skills, can juggle multiple projects calmly at once without missing a deadline
- Ability to organise priorities & meet deadlines and work independently
- Experience of using SEO tools & software
- Knowledge of SEO basics, and how links contribute to SEO.
- Strong writing skills – you know how to write a good press release and get people interested
- Be proactive: don’t wait to be told what to do, tell us what we need to do
"The agency strives to be a vehicle for the growth of its clients and the personal growth of the team"
This is our core value which separates us from competitors who overcomplicate SEO. We aim to simplify processes and functioning of the company meaning no 100-page docs or SEO jargon for the clients.
Transparency & Honesty
Honesty is when you reveal the truth you feel needs to be known. Transparency is when others can see for themselves the truths they feel they need to know. Our clients trust us and we trust our team. We share the company's performance openly with the team, encouraging them to question the management.
There are over 25000 digital agencies in the UK and SEO is a saturated market but what sets us apart is our specialist approach - we do only eCommerce SEO - we’re specialists within a specialism. How can anyone do seo ecom better than us if that's all we do?'
Stand out & be different
Why blend in when you can stand out? Team NOVOS is not afraid to experiment, innovate and create - we don't copy trends, we set them. Most importantly, we are never afraid to admit mistakes and fail - that's how we learn.
Never stop growing
In the digital age, if you're not growing, you're standing still. We don't confine our knowledge and skill development to our niche, SEO. Learning from other industries gives us a fresh perspective and helps us become better business (not just SEO) consultants for our clients. We also pay for advanced, specialist training courses for our team.
In SEO, you can never guarantee results but we can guarantee the best service of any SEO agency. Weekly calls, meetings, visiting clients and taking an active interest in the business growth of our clients assures our genuine contribution beyond SEO
Job with Benefits @ NOVOS
A good work-life balance is essential for wellness so we encourage our team to take as much time off as they need without worrying about the number of vacation days
We value our team's happiness more than its performance so we use 'Happiness Index' to ensure that the issues affecting the mental wellbeing of our team are fixed
Besides an excellent health insurance plan, we offer free virtual Yoga, membership of meditation apps, and workout classes to our team and encourage discussions around health
Our office model that combines work-from-home with in-house work out of luxurious co-working spaces is so flexible & unique that it has been featured in the BBC
We want to see you grow with us so we allocate budgets for professional training and skill development courses besides organizing in-house training sessions
We power you with the best laptops/screens or anything else that you may need to work comfortably from wherever you are
Although we only ask you to come to the office only twice a week (when possible), we do have a 'bike to work' scheme that makes your commute green
We sure know how to have fun at NOVOS! Our culture committee plans fantastic events like company dinners at fancy restaurants, day outs and much more
From sofas to cakes - enjoy online shopping with attractive discounts from our clients and associates exclusively for team NOVOS
We're eCommerce specialists for a reason, get in touch with us today and find out more.